We're sorry. Articles about Interviews to people in Island (Rishiri, Rebun, Teuri, Yagishiri, Okushiri) is now writing.
Hokkaido Event Calendar
January 30th is “the World Natural Heritage Shiretoko Day”
Hokkaido wooden goods shop, “Chiemoku” in Sapporo
Feel like a glass artist? A glass blowing experience in Otaru!
Enjoy Hokkaido “coloring for adults” produced by the traveling painter Katsumi Imai
Enjoy snowmobile on frozen Onuma Park, only five minutes walk from the station!
- Sapporo, Jozankei
- Chitose, Ishikari, Iwamizawa, Takikawa
- Otaru, Yoichi, Shakotan
- Asahikawa, Nayoro, Sounkyo
- Hakodate, Esashi, Oshamanbe
- Furano, Biei, Tomamu
- Kucchan, Niseko, Rusutsu
- Toya, Muroran, Noboribetsu, Tomakomai
- Kushiro, Akan, Nemuro
- Abashiri, Shiretoko, Kitami, Monbetsu
- Obihiro, Tokachi
- Wakkanai, Rumoi
- Hidaka, Erimo
- Island (Rishiri, Rebun, Teuri, Yagishiri, Okushiri)